The Tsource team is look for a Mid .Net Web Developer in Fairfax, Virginia.
Candidates must be US citizens.
Candidates must possess a DoD Secret Clearance or be clearable through employer.
Client is seeking highly motivated individuals with strong programming skills and experience working in a Microsoft development environment. Individual must be self-motivated with very strong logic and problem solving skills to be effective in our semi-unstructured environment.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle duties to include design, development, testing, verification, validation, and documentation.
- User Interface design of interactive web applications including ADA 508, and cross browser compliance
- Relational Database Object development to include extensive use of Transact SQL to create database objects and efficiently retrieve and update data.
- Business Tier creation leveraging a MVC paradigm
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing web applications using .NET
- VB.Net preferred or C#
- Using Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013
- SQL Server 2005, 2008, or 2012
- Parameterized Queries
- Team Foundation Server (work item tracking, source code, versions, branching)
- Strong Microsoft SQL skills
- Query writing – joins
- Table design – normalization
- Stored Procedures
- Team player concerned with mission success
- Strong problem solving, logic, and analytic skills
- Ability to use Cascading Style Sheets
- Substantial HTML experience
Skills Strongly Desired
- Past Experience with Classic ASP
- Working knowledge of MVC
- Comfortable automating the creation of HTML
- Comfortable using form inputs, post data, and view state
- Ability to build 508 compliant interfaces
- Ability to build to cross browser compatible interfaces
- Creation and calling of Web Services
- Microsoft Certification (MCPD/MCSD/ Web Development)
- CMMI III
- Unit Testing
- Third party product Integration
- JQuery, Ajax
- Experience with refactoring, n-tier solutions,
- ADOBE LiveCycle